creates joy in the artists and artisans
Art creates joy for viewers.
Your Arts Program, Inc has many opportunities for you to share your joy!
Below are a just a few opportunities available to you.
See Current Call for Artists listings at the bottom of the page
We are seeking to offer a wide variety of art learning experiences to the community. Are you an artist/crafts person who would love to share your art or craft with others? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We have a classroom setting that will seat up to 16 people. Call our center at 715-367-6758 or email us at email@example.com for more information!
One of the reasons that this program was started is that adults do not have a venue for “show and tell”. If you are one of the many people who have made thirty doilies or whatever art captures your heart, we would love to share your work with the public! We have a gallery setting that is open for everyone’s use. If you would like more information regarding your very own “show and tell” contact our center by calling 715-367-6758 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call For Artists
We are in the process of scheduling shows. If you have questions, suggestions or can help in any way contact Frances Whitfield at 715-367-6758.
- All applications for the show must be received by the deadline listed for the show;
- Show fee, in the form of check or money order made out to Your Arts Program, Inc., must be included with the application;
- Your Arts Program, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject any work that may be considered inappropriate for our general audience;
- Your Arts Program, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject work that conflicts with the gallery space that is available;
- All work is to be the original work of the artist, ie., no work will be accepted that is created from a kit;
- Due to space limitations, art will be accepted on a first come, first accepted basis;
- Any application for a show that is received after the deadline will be returned, with payment, to the artist;
- Any work that is not picked up within 5 days of a show closing will become the property of Your Arts Program, Inc.;
- Any artwork which is entered in a show will remain in the show for the duration of the show;
- All payments for art pieces will be endorsed to the artist and issued at the close of the show;
- The artist will be responsible for any applicable shipping and handling of sale items that may occur.
artworks-list - This form is for artists who are bringing their work in for consignment sales to Your Arts Program, Inc. Feel free to print and complete the form. Make a copy of the completed form for your records. Art Items should be brought to the center with tags that note the artist on the top line, the center line will name the work and the lower line will note the code number from your consignment sheet and the retail price (artist price plus 30%). The code number is comprised of your initials, page number and line number, ie.: Frances Whitfield, page 1, line 13:
ShowApplication0211- This form is for artists that wish to enter pieces in our art show. The fee for show entry is $5 for three pieces for members and $25 for entry of up to three pieces for non-members. The form requires demographic information as well as a set of tags that are returned with the application and a set that is to be affixed to each art piece. Rules for show and entries may be found on the “Artist Opportunities” page.